We’ve made some changes due to COVID-19
Here's a quick easy guide for the changes that we will be implementing starting May 15th, 2020 for our RE-OPENING!
Please be patient during this time we are going to be implementing hourly sanitation schedules as well needing time in between appointments following CDC guidelines.
Below are some highlights that we would need your full cooperation moving forward to safely offer our services.
We are happy to say our stations are 6 feet apart, so we were social distancing before it was a thing!
• Please stay in your car to minimize gathering. Give us a call or text to check-in. We will let you know when to enter for your appointment.
• We are not only allowing guests to bring anyone with them to their appointment, that does include children.
• When you enter we are requiring everyone to wear masks for everyone's safety. We are hoping to supply masks while supplies last.
We understand that some may have valid medical reasons for not being able to wear one. We will ask you to fill out a waiver, take your temperature and answer few questions, if one is not worn. We will also give you a towel to keep close in the event of a cough or sneeze and it MUST be used during the shampoo.
• We are requiring everyone to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds upon entering up to your wrist.
• We are no longer able to offer any beverages, snacks, or magazines. We ask not to bring any in to lessen the urge to remove your masks and/or touch your face.
• We are asking for everyone to stay seated in your chairs while processing.
• We also ask to bring in the bare minimum for appointments cash, card, phone, and keys.
• We have removed the need to sign for all credit card purchases. The front will help guide you through our new steps.
• Beauty Room appointments will be pushed back into June. For clients with appointments you will be contacted to reschedule.
• If you are feeling under the weather in any way please reschedule your appointment.
Services that we will not offer until further notice
• All waxing services
• All makeup services
• Men's beard trims
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.